Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Digg.com , why your account is invalid

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

I just received some error on my digg login...
I don't know why?? Maybe my publish site has reached their limit?? I just received this

Login to Digg
Digg
Your account is invalid
If you have any questions, please contact support@digg.com.


What happened?? Digg banned me.. I think I must email them to know why this happen.. This is what I wrote to digg..
Hello...
I'm Zool from Malaysia..
I get this error while trying login my digg.com
Your account is invalid
If you have any questions, please contact support@digg.com.

My username is : l******g
Maybe you can give me some explanation


Let's wait to read their response..

Comments

0 Responses to "Digg.com , why your account is invalid"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels