THis is their answer..
Hi from Digg.com,
Your account was reported to us as being in violation of our Terms of Service (http://digg.com/tos) for spamming Digg. We must be vigilant in protecting against activities that compromise the Digg community, this decision is final and irreversible.
-The Digg Support Team.
Hm.. I don't know whether I'm spamming Digg or not. BUt I think one of my mistake is submit news in other language than English.. Maybe that the reason.
Maybe I'll read their Term of Use
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
1. to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Digg users;
2. to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
3. for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
4. to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Digg user;
5. to create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other Digg users or any URL;
6. to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
7. to submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content;
8. with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
9. with the intention of artificially inflating or altering the 'digg count', blog count, comments, or any other Digg service, including by way of creating separate user accounts for the purpose of artificially altering Digg's services; giving or receiving money or other remuneration in exchange for votes; or participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Digg's services;
10. to advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
11. attempt to impersonate another user or person;
12. sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
After read this now I 've break some Terms..
So sorry digg.com