Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Quote Blog

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Sometimes there's a nice quote by a famous people that can make us motivation or make us laugh..
A quote blog that good for motivation is Quotation Weblog. We can read a motivational quote from writer/ educational people around the world. The collection in the blog is very useful.
This is one of the quote...
I never feel that I have comprehended an emotion, or fully lived even the smallest events, until I have reflected upon it in my journal; my pen is my truest confidant, holding in check the passions and disappointments that I dare not share even with my beloved.
Stephanie Barron, Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor, 1996


The others blog is the thequoteblog. Look yourself and you will interest to read it more and more..

I'm very tired now.. Maybe I will continue to review about quote blog next day...

Comments

0 Responses to "Quote Blog"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels