Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Writer - Document free software

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

For open source user maybe know about this software that bundle with open office.OpenOffice.org Writer is the word processor in OpenOffice.org. That fact, however, has yet to have much influence on the extensions created for Writer -- perhaps because most users prefer manual formatting to organizing themselves with page styles, templates, and other elements of document design.
I just install it on my PC...And I like it.. It almost same as Microsoft WOrd but the best of this software is it can create pdf document without installing any other plugin..It is good because I am on planning to write ebook on next year.. And there's more keyboard shortcuts to make our work more easier.


Watch the clips..


Writer tutorial website
FreeOpenOffice.org

Comments

0 Responses to "Writer - Document free software"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels