Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Funny Animal Picture

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Hm.. Sunday is just a best day for me..
It is holiday and I don't have to do any stress work..
So I want to share this funny animal picture I received from my email...

Duck Thief
duckthiefThis duck is very clever ..

Birds learn to use Camera
birdcamera.. This bird is very interest to the digital camera..

Bulldog wear caps
dogcap.. Cap using watermelon..

Hope you enjoy with this picture..

Comments

0 Responses to "Funny Animal Picture"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels