Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Imploder - A free alternative to Winzip and Winrar

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

I think most of you know about .zip or .rar files.. It is a file that compress our file to become more impact..
One of most popular tools is winzip and winrar but it is a must buy program. Not all of us have the opportunity to buy the program so a free tools is an alternative to use zip files.. I just found Imploader and it is useful..

Imploder is a free and useful choice to WinZip and WinRAR programs.
Although I like WinZip and WinRAR, they are not free. Imploder is free
Imploder is capable of handling ZIP, RAR, JAR, GZIP, and more... so it might be a good idea to give it a try..

SO try it now before they change their mind and sell it..


Download

Comments

1 Response to "Imploder - A free alternative to Winzip and Winrar"

John Cassidy said... 11:36 AM

Yuck :-)

Maybe WinZip and WinRAR are pay-ware, but I prefer to shell out $25 and get some quality software instead of this buggy freeware. I have used BitZipper for years, and it does the same as WinZip. Bonus is that it comes with free upgrades for life, unlike WinZip.

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels