Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Another Saturday .. And boring day..

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Hello.. How about your life now??? Hope always happy..
Saturday is holiday for me.. Job as goverment servance sometimes it will make tension and blood pressure become high..
Okay today I just want to share what I've do on Saturday ..

10.00 am - wake up and brush my teeth... ANd take a shower..
11.00 am - DO some blogging.... Update my manga blog..
12.00 am - Watch some anime...
1.00 pm - Lunch,
2.00 pm - Update boringblogz
3.00 pm - Sleep again...
5.00 pm - Do some exercise and go to market..
7.00 pm - Dinner
8.00 pm - Chating with cyber friends..
11.00 pm - Watch English Premier League game on tv..

So what's about your activity on Saturday??? Maybe more interesting than me...

Comments

0 Responses to "Another Saturday .. And boring day.."

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels