Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Just another day and eat at McDonald

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Hello I just received small amount from one of my income generator.. It it is good rather than wait such a big amount like adsense..
payloadz

Read my review about the product.


.. Today, I went to McDonalds to buy some meals..
And there's a cool advertisement about Olympic Beijing at China this years.. It is such a good advertisement for the sponsors.. Using big company such as McDonald is more easier to promote the event coz McD are found in 120 countries and terrorities around the world and serve nearly 54 million customer each day..Today advertising is huge service worldwide.. Using small medium we can attract customer to get the product and service.. Okay I think I must finish my meals first.. Wait for next article and look at this picture..



Just a horrible picture


Comments

0 Responses to "Just another day and eat at McDonald"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels