Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Others than youtube.. Sharing video online

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Today is Sunday.. And for me I just relax at home .. Read and watch more manga online.Sleep and eat for holiday... Maybe quite boring but that's my life as single and lonely guy..
I think most of you know about youtube (a top popular sharing video website).ANd I was post an article about other's sharing video website at this blog..
Today I just want to share you one of the sharing video websiter, megavideo. Look alike youtube they also announced 10 reasons to use megavideo instead of youtube..
Good reason to switch from youtube .. How about the reasons?? Do you think you will using megavideo ? Or maybe you have something else website tools for me to share..

Watch one sample of clip from megavideo..


Comments

0 Responses to "Others than youtube.. Sharing video online"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels