Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Results of war between Tyler Cruz and Gyutae

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Finally, the results of war between Tyler Cruz and Gyutae
WinningTheWeb.com: 55 TylerCruz.com: 51
Quite surprise coz from my view tyler blog much more popular than gyutae but Gyutae has good strategies to win that battle..
For $100 paypal winner, university kid, thomassinfield and bernard griffin ..
Huhuhuhu.. But that's not make give up to enter more contest after this... And as shy guy I hope there's more contest for me to participate.. : (
I just received a snail mail from me moneybookers to verify my account.. It is first time for me to get snail mail abroad.. And I just verify it.. Sorry I can't review more coz I must take time to really know the advantage of this system....
Hope you enjoy your life.. ADIOS...

Comments

0 Responses to "Results of war between Tyler Cruz and Gyutae"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels