Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Feeling Lonely

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Hello all readers...
Today I just want to share my feeling about being lonely... Do u feel loneliness??

Honestly I always feeling loneliness especially in my age, I never get a love..
.. With the social networking such as myspace , friendster maybe I'll get some friend via net..
But there's many social networking via net.. I prefer Tagged and Netlog , to be my primary social networking choice... Not only to find girlfriend or maybe a wife, with this social networking also can increase my blog traffic .This social networking is a medium to make friends even I won't see each other in reality.. Social Networking Weblog - A blog that discuss more about social networking.. Awesome blog...
From google, there's more social networking at the net and we can choose whether to pay or free to join..
Hohoho.. I think that's all for today.. Feeling lonely is not good for me.. I must find something to hide it.. Let's watch this song



Comments

0 Responses to "Feeling Lonely"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels