Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

How to change your blog from being boring

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Ha ha ha after give some tips about tips to make your life not boring, suddenly I think there's another tips I want to give to all of blogger. Okay let's straight to the point how to change your blog from boring blog to interact others..

1 ) Tell others blogger that you own shoemoney shoes.. And tell them you want to sell it for US 100.
2 ) Tell all blogger and webmaster that you have been hire by google to do some algorithm for Page Ranks.. And you can give easily PR10 for any blogger for US 20.
3) Post a comment about how easy you buy a cow from johncow.
4) Tell that you have a program to become taller than Johnchow.
5) Ask cashquests why she never show her face in her blog.
6) Tell all readers that boringblogz is the most boring blog to read..

Okay that's all.. If you have any tips you can use it at your blog ..I'm sorry for individual that include in this post. Please don't sue me, I'm a poor blogger..

Comments

0 Responses to "How to change your blog from being boring"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels