Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Are you boring Person ?

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Maybe you not realize that you are very boring person. This is a simple tip for you to know whether you are a really boring person.

1. You always think that you always have a boring life.
2. Your speech make audience slept.
3. You keep quiet in conversation with your friends.
4. You don’t have girlfriend/boyfriend entire life
5. You don’t shave your hair, moustache and your smell sucks.
6. All your friend run when you want to talk at the discussion
7. You always post about 'boring topic' on your blog

I hope that I'm not boring guy until I found this facts. Oh my god. Am I boring???
So why don't you share about how boring you or your friends at this site.. Maybe it will help you..

Comments

0 Responses to "Are you boring Person ?"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels