Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

How to tie a tie

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Hm.. I think this is useful topic especially for who needs to wear a tie but don't know how to tie a tie.. there's a website at tie-a-tie.net . This site created by Caspar for all type of person to learn how to tie a tie.. It also have a video( pay only) for all person who want to learn...

I also surf totieatie.com. This website also useful. It is not only instruct us how to tie but also how to take care a tie.. Maybe there's something we can learn from this site..

Click this picture to learn simple trick..


Okay this is clip sample how to tie a tie.. Maybe we can learn from it...

VideoJug: How To Tie A Tie - Full Windsor Knot

Comments

1 Response to "How to tie a tie"

Unknown said... 7:48 AM

I found a free video that is really great too. It has the traditional windsor knot and the school boy knot my dad showed me when I learned how to tie a tie. Hope it can help the next time someone forgets.

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels