Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Why Boring Blogz??

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Why boring blog?? Honestly I don't know why I choose this sub-domain from blogspot.com
But all I know that I want to attract my boring time to more

I've got frustrated when I found others person using http://boringblog.blogspot.com/ ..
He/she use this sub-domain first but there's nothing there. I hope he/she will shut down the sub-domain.. So after thnks about a seconds I just add 'z' to my sub-domain bloggger.com.. Maybe it is not good for 'SEO' ,'niche' but I just try.. Maybe there's a point for you all to visit my web again..

I also think to use boringblog.com . But there's also dumb person get it.. It only shows pic that's links to Flickr.. What for to buy domain and don't use it???

And then I also try to register for sub-domain at wordpress.com but there's also some boring guy was using this sub-domain and also without any useful blog... It make me mad but I think it is because I'm too late to register it first...

Okay that's all for today.. Hope boring day will gone from our blogger...

Comments

0 Responses to "Why Boring Blogz??"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels