Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Agloco R.I.P

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google


It is true that Agloco die?? Cashquests in the post the day Agloco died disccuss about one of global community.. I really dont know whether it is true or not coz I just do the referral and dont using their viewbar.. Maybe some of you not familiar with Agloco..Agloco is short form of "A Global Community". It is launched in 2006 with purpose to make money online. It use viewbar to see how much time you are online and then pay you for it.. I think I 've know about Agloco at this year (maybe quite slow) but after that the promo is down.. Maybe Cashquests is right about this community will die soon .. Just wait and see others news..

Comments

0 Responses to "Agloco R.I.P"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels