Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Something to write

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Hm.. today is holiday so I think I will write something about my favorite blog news..
John cow now expanding their blog.. He create forum to expand the community of his blog. Mooforum is new.. There's not many forumer now but I think about 2-3 weeks ago this forum will boost and get many forumer especially for blogger to share their knowledge...
And there's more discussion about Page Ranks from Moneymakingscoop. I think this page ranks is useful for the big-big and pro blogger coz page ranks will help you boost your traffic but the small blogger like me not care about it.. Just write what I like and hope something happen.. But Darren Rowse from problogger doesn't care about page ranks. He suggest other blogger to focus more on blogger rather than care about page ranks.. So how you all think about it???

Comments

0 Responses to "Something to write"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels