Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Want to get any voluntary writer

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Ha haha. I've not update this blog for almost 4 months. Honestly, I can't arrange time to write this blog. So, if there's any voluntary writer, I'll give you..

The article related is :-
1. Software related
2. Gadget related
3. Technology.

What benefits you get??
1. Get free backlink without link exchange(I don't need you to put my link to your blog)
2. I will do free submit the article to social bookmark but you need to ensure the article is unique ( digg, technorati,twitter)


So, if you want to write. Feel free to comment this post and give your email.. I will give you permission to write if applicable.

Comments

0 Responses to "Want to get any voluntary writer"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels