Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Yahoo to close geocities

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

For an internet user on 90s, geocities is a popular free web hosting.. I also use geocities in that day..
Yahoo that bought Geocities for 3.57 billion USD when the whole internet fuss was still new. But now they can't survive especially when blogging and other social networking sites is come..
It is really sad coz I was a geocities user before.. But that's a reality, geocities now close..The sites that are hosted on Geocities will remain for now but users should start looking for other possible choices of sites for hosting. As part of the shutting down process, Geocities are no longer open to new members anymore.
Goodbye Geocities, I will remember my first site with you..


Rest In Peace..

Source News :-
Yahoo to close Geocities

Comments

0 Responses to "Yahoo to close geocities"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels