Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Street Fighter : Chun Li, movi

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

I love comic and the movie released on this month is make my money out to cinema owner.. And I will come to cinema to watch this movie

Street Fighter -CHun Li



The cute Kristen Kreuk will become a leading actress to this film.. Directed by Andrzej Bartkowiak from a Justin Marks script, the action pic starts filming in Thailand in March, 2008. 20th Century Fox will distribute the live-action feature based on Capcom's video game. The movie is focused on female fighter Chun-Li and her journey for justice.
This movie will shown on 27th February 2009.

So let's relax.. Stop blogging for a while and watch Street Fighter..

Comments

0 Responses to "Street Fighter : Chun Li, movi"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels