Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Party gift on the internet

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Oh.. I just get headache.. Next months is my friend birthday and she will have some party at her house.. And I must buy something for her..

Credit Pic :- Party Invitation Blog
So I tried to find anything on the net and found this cool website..
1. Rosemarycompany- The website design is simple but the I like the gift.. This online shop website created on 1995 by Judy Cheney and Ellen Figueroa.As Hospice supporters, they shared a passion for helping people celebrate the present and remember the past. They looks experience on this field.. Maybe we can try it out..
2. Indian Gift Portal.. ANother best online website.. Indian Gifts Portal is an online gifts super-market that makes sending a gift to your dear ones a pleasure. It offers a wide range of gift-options, most of which are exclusive Indian products, right on your desktop. On click of a mouse, you will discover it is just the kind of gift store you've always been looking for.
3.Epartysite - This is another alternative for party gift..It favors, novelties and gifts are the backbone of the company.


That's 3 cool website which is selected for my review. It helped me a lot to get idea.. Now I know how to buy birthday gift online.

Comments

1 Response to "Party gift on the internet"

Anonymous said... 10:58 PM

Thank you for the invitation.Sounds great.Wish you all a Happy valentine's Day ahead.

lol:)
Gifts to chennai|Gifts to India|Gifts to Bangalore

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels