Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Why want to quit blogging?

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Sometimes it can't be done in our way..
I look at this blog statistic and it make me sad..
More of readers unsubscribe this blog from their email..
And it make worst when my broadband line give more trouble..
Not stabil enough..

I must thinking whether to continue or not this blog and focuss to others 'niche' blog.

A bit frustrated coz I want to share all my internet knowledge to cyber but it not happen.. I must think and plan before just write a blog.. Maybe I will start again..

QUite boring...... Must stop this blog for a time.....

Comments

0 Responses to "Why want to quit blogging?"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels