Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

I want to buy digital Camera..

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Ops.. Today I just try using on my cheap Digital Camera ( Canon Powershot A460) which I buy 2 years ago...
Now the camera give some trouble and it means that I must buy a new one..
So I just try to find some information from Darren Rowse digital camera blog..
Whoa.. There's more digital camera to choose.. Look at this pic..





And it has been sold on February ( based on the blog write)..
I think I must collect some money first coz it is worthy to buy...
So do you have any recommend for me??

Comments

0 Responses to "I want to buy digital Camera.."

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels