Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Website Template

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Hello there.. Hope all of you not boring.. I know that I've not wrote in this blog for about a weeks. I just busy in my work..
But I have target in this blog so I must keep on to write and share more interesting via internet..
This week I just search to find some good template from my blogz.. Yeah ain't easy but I've found some good website. Hope I can change my blogz to become more interesting..
Why I search for template?? Because sometimes we must change and it is important to motivate ourselves.
Okay this is my recommend website that provide free template for blogger.com
1. Freebloggerskins--> This is one of good free template for blogspot... The design is colourful and support widget..
2. Blogger template ---> also have cool template.. But there's no new template.. Last updating October 2007..
3. Finalsense --> such a good website.. Template is High Quality..

I think 3 website is enough for you to find your favorite template for your blog..


Ops.. Before I end this post .. Just want to share some great website... For those who have more money to buy some template. How about click this button
I think it is worthy and save your time...

Comments

0 Responses to "Website Template"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels