Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Stephen Chow's E.T movie, CJ7

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Stephen Chow Latest Movie, CJ7

I think most of you know who is Stephen Chow (not related to JOhnchow), famous actor-director. His past movies such as Kung Fu Hustle, Shaolin Soccer make big impact worldwide.. What I like about it that he proved that he can success without a handsome face, nice body or an martial arts person.. And he was nominated for a Golden Globe for his last movies, Kung Fu Hustle.



And now he just become more creative with new movie, CJ7 about an alien creature that snuggles up to a father-and-son pair.. Like other's Chow movies this movies will be chaos and laughter ensues..I think I've not see much a sci-fi comedy today ..
I can't wait to see this movie .. I guarantee you all won't boring to see this movie.. And this movies will boom without get review from johnchow . And I think this film much more worthy to watch than Ramboo 4.. Ha ha ha...


Source picture= Filmbuffonline.com

Source picture = Monkeypeaches

Watch this trailer

Comments

0 Responses to "Stephen Chow's E.T movie, CJ7"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels