Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Youtube competitor

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

This week i'm very happy coz my readers increase.. My boringblogz keep on moving.. Thanks for all reader.. And I will write more interest article for you all..
Orait.. Keep on movin'. Today I want to discuss about sharing videos worlwide site.. Maybe you all know about youtube .
Youtube is Upload, tag, and share your videos worldwide on YouTube, and watch other user-submitted videos sorted by most recent, ...
But do you know others alternative ??? THis is 3 website that I've been using to watch clips to full my boring day:-

a ) Veoh -- I think this is my top list of sharing video via net.. You also can watch and uploading long clip untill 100MB( i don't know the maximum).. And the quality is much better than youtube..
b ) Dailymotion-- This site also better than youtube.. You can upload and sharing clips much more longer than youtube..
c ) Metacafe -- If you read some of my post you will see clips from metacafe.. It is different from dailymotion and veoh.. It provide more funny and amazing clips and bloopers..

Okay that's all..
p/s :- You can download the videos using Keepvids or CLipnabber

Comments

1 Response to "Youtube competitor"

Anonymous said... 2:59 AM

This is excellent post , it’s amazing . Thanks for writing this topic , with so many details .Very useful

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels