Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Cool Widget .. Feedjit

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

What is feedjit?? It is a tool that give you real time traffic data on your blog or website.. Feedjit using widget to let visualize and display incoming and outgoing blog/website traffic in real time... No registration and he has 2 widget :-
1. Live User Arrival and Departure Reports
2. Live traffic map..


I think it's cool and easy to setup ..
You see at my sidebar there's a widget from feedjit... Cool tool huh.
There's some review about feedjit at other blogs :-
1. Rahulnaruhla.
2.Mashable
3. Killerstartup

I know maybe I'm late to use this widget..
.. Okay go to Feedjit website for more info... .

Comments

0 Responses to "Cool Widget .. Feedjit"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels