Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Funny Blog

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

I just tried so hard I don't get any idea what to write so I just want to share some funny blog to keep you smile.. He he he..
http://www.funnyexamanswers.com/.. This is the blog that compile about funny answers that teachers get from their students.. Just read this answer about freedman.. QUite funny.. Isn't it..
Other's blog that I've found it 2bloghumor..


This is one of the picture from that blog.. He he he. Darth Vader with Hello Kitty costume..
Hey anybody build some funny blog?? Let's share with me .. I'm bored now...

Comments

0 Responses to "Funny Blog"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels