Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Free Photoshop Alternative, Paint.net

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Hi..
Long time I've not updating this blog. Last update is about 1 months ago.

As we know Adobe Photoshop is the best drawing tool around the net but it cost much. Why don't use another free software? I've reading some sources from Hongkiat.com that they are 11 Free Adobe Photoshop ALternatives. Maybe the tools not as good as Photoshop but still worthy to use. From the list I've choose Paint.Net because I'm still a Windows user so that's the better choice. It is from Microsoft. I still explore the software but it is really easy to use. Some of the Photoshop tool include in this software but with different interface..

I really hope this picture software editing will help me..

Comments

0 Responses to "Free Photoshop Alternative, Paint.net"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels