Just now, I used RecordPad Sound Recording Software. This is their features..
* Record sound, voice, notes, music or any other audio.
* Save recordings to your hard drive in wav, mp3 or aiff format. (*Pocket PC version does not support saving to mp3 file format)
* Can be set to record only when you are speaking with voice activated recording.
* Recordings can be burnt directly to CD using Express Burn software to create an audio CD.
* System-wide hot keys allow keyboard control over recording while working in other programs.
* Find and Play recordings by format, date, duration and size. Includes keyword search of audio recording when a speech engine is installed.
* Option to automatically send recordings via email or upload to an FTP server.
* MPEG Layer-3 encoding offers content of variable bit rates from 8 to 320kbps with optional crc error checking and joint stereo modes.
* Wave encoding at sample rates between 6000 and 196000Hz in PCM or many other codecs and bits.
* Can be automated and integrated to run from other programs with powerful command line options.
* Fully integrates with WavePad Professional Audio Editing Software to edit recordings and add effects.
* Can be used in conjunction Express Scribe, Player for Typists to assist transcription of voice recordings.
* Designed to be simple and robust for professional and corporate recording applications.
I found this software is easy and good to use.. Maybe if I get some money online I'll purchase it.. YOu can try it yourself at NCH SOftware