Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Trend Micro s**k

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

I'm very frustrated today.. Most of PC on my office have a problem detect pen drive..It make me sick.. I've using Avira to clean it but after entered PC that using Trend Micro it keep on prompt after I put pen drive.
I don't know why Trend Micro just prompt but not delete or clean it...
But I can't do anything, our unit just buy it.. Hope they changed to others Antivirus. .
They must buy Norton for protection.. Trend Micro is not worthy now..



Comments

0 Responses to "Trend Micro s**k"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels