Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

New Digg API

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Good news for Digg user like me.. They introduced some exciting new addition to the Digg API..
One of the feature is search endpoint.. This feature utilizes the same search functionality with the overhaul of Digg search and provides a powerful solution for finding specific content on Digg.
Others is series of related stories endpoints, so that we can find related information for any story on Digg. One variation finds stories similar diggers have dugg. ANother returns storie with similar keyword.
And last, endpoint for favorites on Digg, which are an indication of the stories that people find exceptional in some manner..

I hope this feature will help me a lot to bring more traffic to my blog..

Comments

0 Responses to "New Digg API"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels