Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

April online earning

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Hm.. I know that I'm not famous as JOhnChow, Darren Rowse ,etc..
As I mention before, I'm also a poor blogger but I want to show earning to give motivation to me.. ANd I will make target for next month..


April earning
Adsense :- $12.76 total 51.06
Adbrite :- $0.24 total
Bidvertiser :- total $1.67

Advertlets:- total RM 75.61
Nuffnang :- total RM 4.29

Cashout
Nuffnang :- RM66.47
Affiliate : - RM20
Advertising :- USD 50 (via paypal) = RM150

I just get RM170. Wait for nuffnang check next month.. Bidvertiser and adbrite is slow coz I just using it in boringblogz. Adsense is far.. Maybe next 4 months I will get minimum payment USD 100.

How about you?? I think you will give more than me..If not, it is sad, you're poorer than me..

Comments

0 Responses to "April online earning"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels