Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Article I read from digg.com

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

I don't have any idea to write today..
So I just share what I read at digg.com

1.CHART OF THE DAY: Internet Ads Growing Faster Than Any Medium In History - by http://www.businessinsider.com/ - As we know internet ads is popular now.. GOogle Adsense, Adbrite, Yahoo Publisher compete each other in this industry..The article shows about the revenue from internet ads for 14 years. It keep growing and growing.. Don't know about this year.. Maybe economy crisis will efferct this industry..
2. Data Visualizations: 5 Beautiful Social Media Videos - by Mashable.. wow.. I'm not familiar with data visualiations but the video is very attractive..
3. Why moms are at risk for Internet addiction - by Cnn.com. The article shows that momma, especially housewives more addicted to internet.. Blog, chating, message board, etc will effect the family time..



I think that's 3 article I've read for a half an hour.. It is best way to find interesting article using digg.com eventhough they banned my account...

Comments

0 Responses to "Article I read from digg.com"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels