Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

What I read today - Top 10 worst Microsoft Product

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Microsoft is giant software company.. But not all of their product remains and best.. Some of them failed. I read at PCWorld.com about the top 10 worst Microsoft Product Names of All Time

1) 1993: Word 6.0 for Windows:
2) 1995: Microsoft Bob.--> Microsoft Bob was a Microsoft software product, released in March 1995, which provided a new, nontechnical interface to desktop computing operations. Despite its ambitious nature, Bob was one of Microsoft's more visible product failures. Microsoft's Steve Ballmer named Bob as "one project we had undertaken ... where we decided that we have not succeeded and let's stop"
3) 1996-present: Every name ever associated with handheld devices running Microsoft software
4) 2000: .NET
5) 2000: Windows Millennium Edition
6) 2001: HailStorm
7) 2004: Windows Genuine Advantage
8) 2004: PlaysForSure
9) 2006: 2007 Microsoft Office System
10)2008: Windows Live Essentials:

Hm.. Not all of the product I know.. But I agree about Windows Millenium Edition.. It is suck.. I've used it just for 2 months before switch to XP...

So who think Microsoft is perfect??

Comments

0 Responses to "What I read today - Top 10 worst Microsoft Product"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels