Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

HopURL greedy or want to become scam?

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

I am a bit frustrated .. Today I just found that my linkage using HopURL is not function.. It show this ..
Our Anti SPAM policy doesn't allow live links for free accounts.
In order to enjoy the great benefits of HopURL you must have a pro account.

Huh after using it about 4 months and now they want my money without warning.. I'm totally mad coz they don't give me a warning that my free account can't be using hopurl linkage..
.. My affiliate not working and I've totally lost money coz..

Is it really they become greedy after earn more traffic???

So let's using tinyurl to shorten your link.. Wargh!!!

Comments

1 Response to "HopURL greedy or want to become scam?"

James Robles said... 2:08 PM

Thanks for sharinng

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels