Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Stamp collecting - A valuable hobby

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

While I clean my room I found a stamp album.. The stamp album belongs to my youngest brother.


Look at the album, the stamp is old but worthy.. So, I do some research to find stamp blog..
The technology now replace snail mail and nowadays most of teenagers don't use it..

Stamp collecting is a cool hobbies .Stampcenter 18 Reasons Why You Should Collect Stamps .. One of the reason that I'll attract it 'You might find a stamp that is rare and very valuable'. And it means money..



For those stamp colector who want to exchange stamp please email your address at :- mangatoread@muchomail.com



Related blog
Stamps Blog
The Stamp Echo
Stamps Blog
My Photo Stamp
Collector Stamp Blog

Related website
Stamp Collecting Store
Postage Stamps Collecting Stamp Exchange Stamp Collector

Comments

1 Response to "Stamp collecting - A valuable hobby"

Adlan said... 3:27 AM

wah.. ada stamp 15 cents eh? classic..

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels