Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Fun and Fun Only Group

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Hello all this blog readers..

I hope you all in fine condition.. I think most of you subscribe to groups such as yahoogroups, etc.. Whether it is about make money groups, car groups, manga groups or just for fun...
I really recommend FunAndFunOnly Group.. You will received fun email almost everyday.. I've subscribe more than 10 groups before but I think this is the best..

The group become one of largest Yahoo group and first Yahoo group to reach 10,000,000 members mark.. Such a huge subscriber..
Do you want to subscribe?? Just join it by click this link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only/join
And set your (Message Delivery (in step 2.)) as: Individual Email
And set (Message Preference (in step 3.)) as: Traditional!
So you will be able to receive mails and "images" properly.
Otherwise you will not be able to see "images" properly in your mails.

Some Frequent Issues:
1. if you not getting mails properly then
Send a mail to :- fun_and_fun_only-normal@yahoogroups.com


2. Ads Blocking the Images then
Send a mail to :- fun_and_fun_only-traditional@yahoogroups.com


Okay that's all for today.. I just want to relax for my exam tomorrow..

Comments

0 Responses to "Fun and Fun Only Group"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels