Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Happy Independence Day and Ramadhan Al Mubarak

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

I think maybe I won't posting any article for this week..
My computer is still down and not repairing..
A bit frustrated .. ALmost 2 weeks and they can't do nothing...
They recommend me to change hard disc.. Huh.. It make me mad and I want to get back my PC but they close their shop early ...

But eventhough I'm really angry but I wish to all Malaysian.. Happy Independence Day on 31th Ogos 2008..


Pixel Code Graphics



and for all muslim ' Happy Ramadhan Al Mubarak '.. Hope we can become better person after this..


Get More Happy Ramadan Comments at Myfwenster

Comments

1 Response to "Happy Independence Day and Ramadhan Al Mubarak"

Adlan said... 4:49 AM

slmt menyambut kemerdekaan dan bulan ramadhan al-mubarak juga..

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels