Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

How to get more traffic??

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

It is no use if we have blog .. But there's only 100 readers per months..
There's something wrong with our blog..
While it happened some of blogger will frustrated and give up..
I've seen more of blog have not been updated.. Why ?? It is coz of traffic..
They don't get enough traffic.. Traffic is very important..It can create networking among readers..
One of my idol blogger gobalakrishnan discover many ways how to tackle readers.
Want to know the secret ?? Click here

Comments

0 Responses to "How to get more traffic??"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels