Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

How Fast is Your Internet Connection..

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google


Whoa I just found this interesting site from popular antivirus mcafee..


How fast is your internet connection.. Click here to test your connection
Are you satisfy with your internet connection now??
My Connection :-
File Size
150.005 KB
Time Elapsed
18.547 seconds

Ha ha ha it is slow coz I using dial up.. I know most of you using broadband or latest technology .. Maybe you can share your result

Comments

0 Responses to "How Fast is Your Internet Connection.."

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels