Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

X Box life

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

I just forget to read Gadgettastic .. And last read about 2 months ago and found something interesting... The X-Box 360 PC Case, cool case MOd for you and it looks alike like a broken XBox 360...
So after found the equipment I just remember about X-BOx.. How about this Microsoft console?? I've heard that this console failed but it is true... So I just go to xbox website..
I am not a gamerz but I just want to know more about XBox.. Maybe I'll consider to buy it or just buy that casing.. COol design.
.. There's aa blog that reviewing about anything related XBox ,, Not much interesting especially when you are not familiar with XBox..But just read it maybe you will attract or not...

Comments

0 Responses to "X Box life"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels