Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

AM I Shy Guy...

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Okay today I just want to tell me a little bit about me and why I use nick 'shy guy'..

From wikipedia, shyness means the feeling of apprehension or lack of confidence experienced in regard to social association with others..

I just search from google to find something interest about 'shy ' niche...
From shyandfree website..
THis site is good for shyness people especially it is written by someone who has personally transformed pain and suffering into happiness and joy..

There's also a positive website for people who are shy, socially anxious, socially isolated, have low self-esteem, no self-confidence or are interested in self help..

Whoa there's more website to review about shy..Maybe I will continue about shy on the next post... SO relax now...

Do some quiz about How shy are you ?? So get's the answer??

Comments

0 Responses to "AM I Shy Guy..."

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels