Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Boring Place..

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Hello all of boring readers.. How are you?? Get bored now???
What's your boring place??? I think there's many places that can be a boring place... This is 7 place I think is the boring place to go :-

i ) Library -- With many books and a very cool air cond it will make me sleepy...

ii ) Workplace -- Just hate to see my boss and jobs that can't finish entire life..

iii ) Toilet --- Ha ha ha.. But must go every morning...

iv ) Seminar or convention room -- ALso make me sleepy



Hm how about your's opinion?? I am just boring to write now ... Dont have any boring idea...

Comments

0 Responses to "Boring Place.."

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels