Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Registry Repair Software

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Hello.. How Are YOU?? Hope you all fine.. Today I have some problems with my registry.. There's some error on it.. So I just try to find a way to fix it.
Problems with the Windows registry are a common cause of Windows crashes and error messages. I just find 2 software to fix this problem..

i ) Advanced Registry Optimizer
This software is good.. I use it a trial version and it find many errors in my windows but there's a problem. In trial version you only can fix 20 errors. As I can't afford to buy it I just try another software. You can download tria version at download.com

ii) Glorysoft Registry Repair
This software is totally free.. I've use it to fix my registry.. The function also easy and it use simple interface and looks similar like windows explorer.. You can downloa at Glarysoft.

Okay that's all for today.. I just think this software is average coz I still get some error message.. Maybe you have another software to recommend..

Comments

0 Responses to "Registry Repair Software"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels