Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

MyBlogLog

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google


MyBlogLog now is a part of yahoo family.. Hm they took so long to announce about it.. You must have yahoo id to log in to your community.. It is a strategic part of yahoo to challenge google from being dominated..
From my point of view, it is not different from last version.. There's no upgrading on this tools.. You can go to my myblog community..
There's also some info about mybloglog from mashable . Oh this information not update but good for us especially who're new to mybloglog..
Do you use myblog at your blog?? I've used it at my others blogz and it is useful to get some traffic...

Comments

0 Responses to "MyBlogLog"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels