Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I'm a poor blogger.. Maybe you can donate some cent to me...

Add url

Blogger Play

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google

Holla.. I've changed my theme again...
Dunno how many times I changed it.. How about this blog theme?? Quite romantic ...


I found somethin interest from Google .. Google has launched Blogger Play . I really dunno what it is about but based on freeblogspottemplates , it is a real- time slideshow of photo bloggers.. Just try it.. QUite interesting.... It is good coz it is promote blogger in random time.. Whoa... another present from google.. I think if you boring and dunno what blog to visit just try blogger play.. Maybe you can find something interest.. This is 4 blog found from blogger play..
a ) Karya Minda Kreatif [2007] Awards Ceremony
b) meraiesevenzeroseven.blogspot.com
c) http://elbuenoido.blogspot.com
d) Carlito BLogs


All of the slide show is random and appears blogs from all over the country.. .
For more info you can go to Blogger Play FAQ.

Comments

0 Responses to "Blogger Play"

Sponsor

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe
This blog is about my interest.. You can learn how to Origami, help your health and many tools in the net.
Links 24/7





Labels